Monday, March 12, 2007

Pregnant By Sperm Made of Liquid Gold

Ah, the exotic allure of Selma Hayek and her girl-pal, Penelope Cruz, snuggled together for a photo... a double vision in a boy's wet dream. An ample abundance of creamy flesh spilling all over the place. No they weren't lesbians, but a boy can dream can't he? That image is destroyed now that Selma has got herself sperminated.

I find this so hard to believe. I didn't even realize that she had a boyfriend... apparently they have been quietly dating for years. Boyfriend fast tracked to fiancée, most likely because of this current news.

"Businessman Francois-Henri Pinault and his fiancée, Salma Hayek, are happy to announce they are expecting the arrival of their first child," Hayek's publicist said in a statement Friday.



Honestly, she looks like she would be a vixen in bed and he looks like he would cum in his pants every time Selma rubbed up against him.

I guess if you're going to get sperminated you might as well do it by someone sick-rich. Pinault is just that. Rich. Rich. Rich. But he is also old and ugly... why did you do it Selma?!

What will the baby look like?


Having said all that, I would let the hotness of Mr Pinault have his way with me anytime, anywhere, anyhow. Hummm. I wonder if they make diamond encrusted butt plugs?

No comments: