Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Money Can't Buy Me Love

Reports have been varied on exactly how much money gold-digger Heather Mills will manage to pry out of Paul McCartney's half dead hands. The figure is perpetually changing but it is always astronomical. Millions! People!

The latest amount, said to be accepted by both sides, is $56 million. WTF!? To me that seems about $55,999,999.99 too much. This is completely insane! What is that? $40,000 per vomit-inducing romp?

OK. When McCartney made all these millions where was she? Yeah, I though so. She was nothing more than a dirty thought in her Daddy's mind. And speaking of Daddies... isn't McCartney old enough to be hers? EEEWWW!

So this evil bitch is now going to be on 'Dancing With the Stars'. I can't wait to see how this shit works. First of all, is she really a star? Nooooo. She's a star-fucker. She should be on 'Dancing with the Star-Fuckers'. Her partner could be fellow star-fucker James Burke.... yeah, I like it, the gold digger could be dug.

Anyway, would we know who Heather Mills was if Paul McCartney wasn't giving her the donkey-ride? I hear a resounding no.

But seriously folks, Mills is insulted at the idea that she might be in it for the gold. No wonder the McCartney kids didn't like the evil step-mother. You didn't need a crystal-ball to see this shit coming.

In a 2006 interview with 'Extra', Mills said "I fell in love for the right reason. I fell in love unconditionally. If I was a gold digger, I would have a lot of money in my bank account...I'd be worth millions and millions."

ummm.... er... so is that a confession? Honest to shit.

No comments: