Friday, March 9, 2007

Jake's New Undies



Jake Gyllenhaal was recently spotted spending an unusual amount of time deciding on his underwear purchases in Bloomingdale's. So 'Brokeback' of him. Yeah, I know, big news.

Thing is that I understand Jake, see I am very selective about my man panties as well. But then again, I'm gay, but Jake isn't... is he? Or is he?

My one brother, who is grossly straight, will wear any old ill-fighting, ripped pair of underwear he can find on his dormitory floor. That is a sign of a straighter. I can't imagine my brother spending hours perusing the underwear section of a busy department store.

I love my undies, though. Apparently Jake does too. Don't be shy Jake , be proud. There's nothing like a man in a nice fitting pair of Calvin Kleins. Men of the under-panties unite!

And Jakes... I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

No comments: