
Why is Rachel McAdams' hair still pink? I've been looking at it for sometime and I can't stand it anymore.
I guess she is trying to be edgy, less-boring, but the look just doesn't work for me. She looks like a girl-child who fell into her paints while making a finger-paint masterpiece. It just looks plain stupid. Why doesn't Ryan Gosling bitch slap her? Maybe he secretly despises her and is giggling his ass off with hateful glee every time she goes out in public with that mess on her head.
It's not the pink that bothers me as so much as that it is on her. Some gals, and even guys, can wear pink hair, although I don't recommend it, and it looks almost good, interesting and sometimes even a bit sexy. But on Rachel? No, no, no. It's in the way she wears it.
Her flipped back hairstyle, that 1990s bored-house-wife-I-don't-give-a-shit-style, which is fine by itself. I got nothing against that, but the issue I have is adding the pink, a colour which feels like it needs a modern style to compliment it.
I never understood the hype around this couple. They both look OK, but they are boring as fuck. Boring. Boring. Boring. Did I mention they're boring?
Rachel, a word from a complete stranger (because I know you really want to know)- please get rid of the pink streaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment