Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Harry's Magic Wand


I first read Harry Potter in my teens and I gobbled it up. When the Harry Potter movies came out I couldn't wait to see them and waited in shitiously long lines, with all the other sheep, on the opening nights. Daniel Radcliffe became Harry Potter for me.

Now Daniel Radcliffe is starring in Peter Shaffer's "Equus" at the Gielgud Theater in London and I don't like it. It's just all wrong. Ewww. I remember reading "Equus" during my first year in University and that's just weird shit.

Having said that, it's not something that I have stayed awake thinking about, but if Daniel Radcliffe wants to bare all and show us what's under that black Hogwart's robe, I guess I'll take a look up from my sausage sandwich long enough to give a little critic. I figure 'little' is the key word.

No comments: