The Phil Spector murder trial is due to start today. I have a hard time believing it, after all, hasn't it been postponed 250 times already?But if it does start today, get ready for the trial of the decade, kids- televised and everything. I'm gonna be so into this shit. You only gotta look at this baked-mess to know it's gonna be a circus. I love Phil already.
I think Spector looks innocent and misunderstood. Joking... Didn't he tell police that he shot Lana Clarkson? Wasn't he holding the murder weapon? Didn't he tell the police he didn't mean to do it? Didn't he admit to British Daily Telegraph, weeks before the murder, that he had "bipolar disorder" and was "relatively insane"? Does he use that shit 1 in 2 shampoo/conditioner? Wasn't Clarkson found dead in his house? Sounds like one innocent bitch to me.
I hope the police x-rayed his head-fuzz for any additional evidence that he may be hiding.
No comments:
Post a Comment